2-1_CalSAWS JPA Board and Member Representatives Meeting Agenda 01-26-2023 FINAL
2-2_Executive Summary 01-26-2023 FINAL
5a_JPA Board Meeting Minutes 12-16-2022 FINAL
5b_LRS Change Notice 24_PDFs
5c_Deloitte Work Order 9 and 10
11_JPA _ PSC Policy Update January 2023 Final
16_CalSAWS JPA Meeting 01-26-2023 Slide Deck FINAL – Updated
EDBC Mismatch Timeline
Meeting Recording Link
IDEA JPA Update Meeting January 2023
1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Due to the ongoing health concerns surrounding COVID-19, the joint meeting of the CalSAWS JPA Member Representatives and Board of Directors is being conducted by Zoom/conference call. The Zoom/conference call information will be included in the Agenda.
As allowed by Government Code Section 54953(e)(1)(A), the following Brown Act provisions related to teleconference meetings are not in effect during the COVID-19/Coronavirus emergency:
- That the location from which each member participating via teleconference be noticed on the agenda for the meeting that member is participating via teleconference.
- That each teleconference location be open and accessible to any member of the public.
- That each teleconference location be equipped to allow comments from any member of the public wishing to make a public comment.
- That an agenda be posted at each teleconference location.
- That a quorum of members of the legislative body participate from teleconference locations within the local agency’s jurisdiction.
- To comment on an item during the Zoom/conference call click the microphone icon on your Zoom screen, or press *6 on your phone if you have called in.
- Do NOT put the call on hold or you will be disconnected from the call.
- We recommend that you access the meeting from only one device (telephone or computer). If you call in from your telephone and connect to the Zoom meeting from your computer, you must mute both devices to prevent feedback/echo.