2-1_CalSAWS JPA Board Meeting Agenda 09-09-2022 FINAL
2-2_Executive Summary 09-09-2022 FINAL
5_Deloitte CalSAWS Portal_Mobile- Change Order Five
6a_JPA Board Meeting Minutes 08-12-22 FINAL
6b_Accenture LRS Change Notice No 21_final_PDFs
6c_Deloitte CalSAWS Portal_Mobile Change Order Six
6d_Deloitte Change Order 3 Work Order 7
6e_Deloitte Change order One
6f_Davis Farr_Amendment No 1
17_CalSAWS JPA Meeting 09-09-2022 Slide Deck FINAL
JPA Meeting Video Link
12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Due to the ongoing health concerns surrounding COVID-19, the CalSAWS JPA Board Meeting is being conducted by Zoom/conference call. The Zoom/conference call information will be included in the Agenda.
As allowed by Government Code Section 54953(e)(1)(A), the following Brown Act provisions related to teleconference meetings are not in effect during the COVID-19/Coronavirus emergency:
- That the location from which each member participating via teleconference be noticed on the agenda for the meeting that member is participating via teleconference.
- That each teleconference location be open and accessible to any member of the public.
- That each teleconference location be equipped to allow comments from any member of the public wishing to make a public comment.
- That an agenda be posted at each teleconference location.
- That a quorum of members of the legislative body participate from teleconference locations within the local agency’s jurisdiction.
- To comment on an item during the Zoom/conference call click the microphone icon on your Zoom screen, or press *6 on your phone if you have called in.
- Do NOT put the call on hold or you will be disconnected from the call.
- We recommend that you access the meeting from only one device (telephone or computer). If you call in from your telephone and connect to the Zoom meeting from your computer, you must mute both devices to prevent feedback/echo.