2-1_CalSAWS JPA Board Meeting Agenda 12-17-2021 FINAL
2-2_Executive Summary 12-17-2021 FINAL
6a_JPA Board Meeting Minutes 11-19-21 FINAL
6c_Accenture Change Notice No. 13 – Final for JPA_12102021
6d_ClearBest QA Agreement – Change Order No. 6 WO9
6e_Gainwell Technolgies LLC Change Request Four
6f_Exhibit C OPTION – CalSAWS Central Print RFP Attachment A – Contra Costa During Wave
12_JPA _ PSC Policy Update December Final
13_Risk and Issues JPA Slide 20211216
18_CalSAWS JPA Meeting Slide Deck 12-17-2021 FINAL
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Due to the ongoing health concerns surrounding COVID-19, the CalSAWS JPA Board Meeting is being conducted by Zoom/conference call. The Zoom/conference call information will be included in the Agenda.
As allowed by Government Code Section 54953(e)(1)(A), the following Brown Act provisions related to teleconference meetings are not in effect during the COVID-19/Coronavirus emergency:
- That the location from which each member participating via teleconference be noticed on the agenda for the meeting that member is participating via teleconference.
- That each teleconference location be open and accessible to any member of the public.
- That each teleconference location be equipped to allow comments from any member of the public wishing to make a public comment.
- That an agenda be posted at each teleconference location.
- That a quorum of members of the legislative body participate from teleconference locations within the local agency’s jurisdiction.
- To comment on an item during the Zoom/conference call click the microphone icon on your Zoom screen, or press *6 on your phone if you have called in.
- Do NOT put the call on hold or you will be disconnected from the call.
- We recommend that you access the meeting from only one device (telephone or computer). If you call in from your telephone and connect to the Zoom meeting from your computer, you must mute both devices to prevent feedback/echo.