2-1_CalSAWS JPA Board Meeting Agenda 03-11-2022 FINAL
2_2_Executive Summary 3-11-2022 FINAL
5_Accenture CalSAWS Amendment 29 Final
6a_JPA Board Meeting Minutes 02-18-22 FINAL
6b_ClearBest QA Agreement – Change Order No. 6 – WO 10
6c_Accenture Change Notice 15_Final for JPA
6d_Gainwell Technolgies LLC Change Request Five_Separate Services Funds
16_JPA _ PSC Policy Update March 2022 Final_v3
20_CalSAWS JPA Meeting Slide Deck 03-11-2022 FINAL
March 2022 JPA Board Meeting Recording
12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Due to the ongoing health concerns surrounding COVID-19, the CalSAWS JPA Board Meeting is being conducted by Zoom/conference call. The Zoom/conference call information will be included in the Agenda.
As allowed by Government Code Section 54953(e)(1)(A), the following Brown Act provisions related to teleconference meetings are not in effect during the COVID-19/Coronavirus emergency:
- That the location from which each member participating via teleconference be noticed on the agenda for the meeting that member is participating via teleconference.
- That each teleconference location be open and accessible to any member of the public.
- That each teleconference location be equipped to allow comments from any member of the public wishing to make a public comment.
- That an agenda be posted at each teleconference location.
- That a quorum of members of the legislative body participate from teleconference locations within the local agency’s jurisdiction.
- To comment on an item during the Zoom/conference call click the microphone icon on your Zoom screen, or press *6 on your phone if you have called in.
- Do NOT put the call on hold or you will be disconnected from the call.
- We recommend that you access the meeting from only one device (telephone or computer). If you call in from your telephone and connect to the Zoom meeting from your computer, you must mute both devices to prevent feedback/echo.